Dairy equipment technician/engineer – Operating from both Ardee, Co. Louth and Ballymoney, Co. Antrim.
Why choose this position?
Cookstown Dairy Services is one of the leading dairy equipment and service providers in Ireland and Northern Ireland. We specialise in offering sales, installation, service and support of dairy farm equipment and technology. This new position as part of our service team offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in new installations along with routine and preventative maintenance on our range of milking equipment and technologies.
The new candidate(s) will be operating from Ardee, Co.Louth and Ballymoney, Co. Antrim as we are hiring for both locations! Read through the job specification, requirements and feel free to contact us at any stage if you have any more queries on the position. Please send your application to email@example.com
- Provision of remote and onsite service & support to customers. The role involves identifying, troubleshooting and resolving customer technical problems.
- Working daily with electronics and mechanical devices.
- Installation & Maintenance of dairy equipment (parlours, feeding systems, etc).
- Provide accurate reporting on a daily basis.
- Deliver customer satisfaction by providing a professional service at all times in a timely manner.
- To provide 24hr breakdown support to customers on a rota basis.
- Troubleshooting and working within a team.
- Technical ability.
- We welcome all candidates with electronic/mechanical and agricultural engineering backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers.
- Clean driver licence.
- Willingness to work outside hours/ Provide technical support
- Background or interest in engineering, agriculture and/or in the dairy industry an advantage.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- On/Offsite training provided
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org