During these unprecedented times, we hope you and your families are keeping safe and well as the COVID-19 situation evolves. We are taking all the recommended procedures and protocols necessary and have made the following changes:
- Our Ardee store and offices are closed until April 14th
- Emergency calls will be covered by calling our breakdown line on +353 87 703 0846
- Any spare parts, chemicals or detergents that you require, will be delivered or left out. Please also call these requests in to +353 87 703 0846
- Our new store in Aghadowey will also be providing parts, chemicals and detergents. We advise all requests to be made prior to collection as mentioned in our customer message last week. Please call 028 2764 9284
- Emergency call outs from Aghadowey will also be covered by calling 028 2764 9284
- Social distancing: We ask for all customers, in the event of a call out, to abide by social distancing guidelines as outlined by the Irish and UK Government (details below).
We would like to thank all our customers for working closely together with us to date in this difficult situation. We are monitoring the situation closely and will provide further updates as the situation develops.